Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Monday Tradish


If you haven't seen School of Rock with Jack Black, you might not understand why I wrote "tradish" instead of "tradition."

Anyway...

I'm going to be doing something new every Monday. I hate Mondays. Don't you? That's why I'm going to be posting a killer bank deal every Monday.

By bank deal, I mean some type of deal that you get when you sign up with a bank (not the latest "deals" that AIG execs are getting).

Today, I have chosen Bank of America and their $50 MyAccess Checking bonus.

$50!

That's some serious green. All you have to do is go to this site, fill out the application, and boom - you just made $50. I've done this myself and I have been able to deftly put to use my extra Ulysses S. Grant.

There are no strings attached with this offer, although you will need $25 to fund the account.

However, I'm going to give you a big, BIG, hint on how to really laugh all the way to the bank on this one. If you have a rewards credit card, use it to fund the account. If you fund it with $3,000 and you earn 1% cash back on purchases... you just earned yourself another $30. So that means you are going to be walking away with $80 free and clear! Depending on your credit limit, you may even go higher.

Now that's a way to brighten up your Monday. I'm out - YCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young guy, working hard (but not too hard) as a full-time teacher. I survived college without accumulating a penny of debt and have a decent nest egg saved up for retirement. Like my father and grandfather before me, I've been raised to earn, save, and spend wisely. I'm always on the look out for bargains, deals, promotions, financial tips and advice, economic news and anything else related to money. My goal is to let you in on everything that has served me well over the years financially, as well as all of my latest money discoveries. Enjoy!
Got a question for me? An idea for a blog entry? Shoot me an email at youngcashcow(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll be sure to respond asap!